Contest Rules for WABG / DELTAFOX / WNBD
- By participating in the contest, the winner consents to the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice for promotion and/or advertising purposes in connection with this contest, the Station, and it sponsors.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes incurred on all prizes awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions will be made for the listed prizes. Prizes not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and not awarded.
- Winner must provide Station with his or her Social Security number and must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Release and Waiver of All Liability against the Station, its sponsors, employees, and affiliated companies for any injury or loss which may occur from the contestant’s participation in the contest or from the use of any prize which is awarded.
- All entries must be legible and must include the contestant’s name and address. Station and its sponsors are not responsible for any entries which are lost, late, damaged or misdirected in the mail or email.
- The decision of the Station with regard to all matters relating to this contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. This contest is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law and its subject to all federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
- Employees of the Company, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- No purchase necessary.